Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Found poem

"Troubled"


 You don't seem to hear me.
I can't count on brothers tonight.
But I need to explain
the strain, the dark tone,
troubled.
No, I'm not ready.
Don't let me down.

   The message/theme is, as stated in the title, the person is troubled. The person that this focuses on has problems in their lives, and believes that they are not ready to tell anyone. This relates to the image that I drew because the  person is described as being strained, and often this emotion can lead tears. I also decided to color the background in black because the person's emotions are very dark.

    The main point in this poem is that even those who seem to be depressed can still have hope. as stated in the final line, "Don't let me down." This shows that although they are depressed they still wish to be helped. This also shows that they still hope for things. They wouldn't be able to be let down if they didn't think that their hopes would be accomplished. Thus showing that they still feel hope


No comments:

Post a Comment